Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chapter 13 "The Come Back" Preview


Chapter  13     The “Come” back

The living room was quiet and less appealing without the lady of the house gracing its space. Still contemplating his next move Safaree sat in the exact spot he’d been in since Nicki left. She was in the shower now, the sound of the cascading water trailed out of the bedroom. A mental image of that scene played in his mind followed by the obvious question “why aren’t you in there?” He was home now for good, and things would only stand still if he made it. Needing no more motivation SB was on his feet headed through the bedroom removing articles of clothing along the way. Shoes went first, socks, watch, shirt, then jeans. Steam blew into his face as he opened the door. Nicki didn’t react to the intrusion. His mission was thrown off by big words on the mirror written in pink lipstick that read “I missed daddy” In that moment he was at the shower doors unsure of when he’d removed his boxers.

8 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISS DADDY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessssssssssssss! LIFE. *twiddles thumbs til you post again* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I have been waiting for you to post again. I didn't lose faith! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lmao post soon please! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggggggggggggggg please post soon!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG im so glad ur bck... plz post soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YASSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU'RE BACK!!!!! *DIES*
    CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!
    *cries* it's back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omfg you're back. I.love this story. I cannot wait for the full chapter. Post soon

    ReplyDelete